Head for Business is a tightly-structured comprehensive course for students of business English. It is particularly useful for students with little or no work experience who are intending to work in a business environment on completion of their studies, but it is also for in-work professionals.
Head for Business provides students with the relevant specialist language and professional communication skills they will need in the workplace. It does not make assumptions about students' business knowledge and presents the language relating to business practice and theory in lively, interesting, and accessible contexts.
Head for Business is suitable for students who are preparing for a business English examination, such as Cambridge BEC Preliminary.
In the Teacher's Book you will find:
- A complete answer key for the exercises in the Student's Book. The answers are given at the relevant stage in the teaching notes. Example answers are also included for extended writing tasks, such as letters
- Comprehensive teaching notes and suggestions for extension activities
- Support notes on business concepts, expressions, and specialist vocabulary
- Lists of the core vocabulary that students should have acquired by the end of each unit
- Teaching notes for the Case studies and activities section in the Student's Book
- Five photocopiable Progress tests. Each test covers three units.