For Real is a brand new series that builds upon the popular appeal of Get Real. Written specifically for young adults, the series is pitchperfect for the needs of students around the world today - contemporary topics, language coverage that helps them talk about the subjects that matter most, plus all the input they need to grow in confidence and ability. For Real hits all the right notes for teachers as well, offering a robust core syllabus closely aligned to Common European Framework objectives and an impressive range of additional material – on paper, on DVD, on Whiteboard technology and online – so you have the options, choice and variety you need.
1) STUDENT PACKS:
• Student’s Book & Workbook
• Student's CD-ROM
• LINKS Audio CD
• Starter Book Improving grammar, vocabulary and communicative competences from A1 to B2 levels through:
• stimulating lessons
• emphasis on communication and real language
• clear and flexible structure
• PET, FCE and Trinity exam preparation
• CLIL & culture sections
2) FOR REAL LINKS + Links Audio CD
Explore a wide range of optional areas in more detail, including: student listening, exam preparation, stories, songs, CLIL and culture.
3) MAKE THE BEST START Elementary and Pre-Intermediate Packs also include Starter Books. Ideal to help your students get into their stride!
• ELEMENTARY OPTION - students can revise CEF A1 before starting For Real Elementary
• PRE-INTERMEDIATE OPTION - students can revise CEF A2 before starting For Real Pre-Intermediate